Cloud servers are now highly used by major business people. Cloud servers are flexible so as per usage the clients can pay. The end users will be using the virtual server space instead of physical servers. There are three types of
hosting which is used for various purpose in hosting a domain.
1. Shared Hosting
2. Dedicated Hosting
3. Cloud Hosting
1. Shared Hosting vs cloud servers
All the start ups will take shared hosting initially to host their websites. Usually the site usage will be very less, so they will opt for shared hosting servers or reseller hosting plans. Siliconhouse.net provides best reseller plans at
affordable price. The below are the advantages of shared hosting plans.
- It is cheaper option. As the servers are shared by clients, the cost of account becomes less.
- It is easy to manage. Hosting provider like siliconhouse.net providers control panel to manage their websites.
- It is not suitable for large bandwidth sites or high resource intensive sites
2. Dedicated Hosting vs cloud servers
The portals sites like eCommerce, crm and erp sites chooses dedicated servers as their platform to host the domain. Such kind of sites receives high request from end users. In order to handle such heavy spikes dedicated servers
are chosen. Fully managed dedicated server provided by siliconhouse gives good performance and reliability.
- The entire server is given to one client. So no sharing of resources will be there.
- It can be used for multiple purpose.
- Gives full control to access or modify the server.
- Fully managed dedicated server providers added advantage in managing the hardware and network.
Cloud hosting is chosen by clients who host heavy resource intensive sites. Clients who have spikes only to particular time period will have cloud hosting. The flexibility of the cloud server is it can increase and decrease the resources dynamically with out affecting the data. Siliconhouse cloud servers are powerful and easy to handle it.
- Cloud hosting is more flexible, reliable and more cost effective.
- As per demand the resources can be increased or decreased
- It uses special software call hyper-visor. It controls the operating system and hardware resources.
- Cloud servers can have multiple host. So if one instance goes offline then automatically the instance can be made live from other host.